BoB - Band of Brothers Index du Forum
BoB - Band of Brothers
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 , Team BoB : Band of Brothers (PlayStation 3)

BoB - Band of Brothers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Check If User Has Liked Page Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BoB - Band of Brothers Index du Forum -> Informations BoB -> Demandes de Matchs / BoB
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
germolave

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Check If User Has Liked Page Facebook Répondre en citant

Check If User Has Liked Page Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

CERTFLAGS . Create a gist now Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. "&pageid=" . Any suggestion? rahulatoz commented May 12, 2016 Same code i am using but its not wokring You can see my whole code window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId : '1100886646641860', xfbml : true, version : 'v2.6' }); FB.Event.subscribe('edge.create', function(href, widget) { //alert('Ti piace ' + href); //document.getElementById('fb-like').style.display = "none"; //var x = document.getElementsByTagName("button")[0].getAttribute("title"); // alert(x); }); FB.api({ method: 'pages.isFan', pageid: '100012125951339' }, function(resp) { if (resp) { alert('You like it.'); } else { alert("You don't like it."); } }); }; (function(d, s, id){ var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/enUS/sdk.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); webhacking commented Jun 13, 2016 rahulatoz This code not supported v2.6 Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Reload to refresh your session. AUTHPASSWORD . Though Jason noted that requesting permissions is not ideal, I consider it a good thing since the user can reject it explicitly. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. SystemDrive C: . PROCESSORARCHITECTURE AMD64 . SERVERSOFTWARE Microsoft-IIS/10.0 . LOCALAPPDATA C:Windowssystem32configsystemprofileAppDataLocal . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. ProgramFiles C:Program Files . Software Development Offshore Software Development Outsourced Software Product Development Custom Software Development Bespoke Software Development . HTTPACCEPT */* . Web Content Management Web Content Management AEM Development Drupal Development AEM Team . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . REMOTEUSER . REQUESTURI /…o-check-if-user-has-already.?domain=www.just-ask-me.net . CommonProgramFiles C:Program FilesCommon Files . Facebook allow apps to "Like Gate" access to content. asked 6 years, 10 months ago viewed 148,162 times active 2 years, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 1 How do I create an app in Facebook that will force users to like a page in order to use it? -1 how to check if user like a specific Facebook page or not 0 Check state of a Facebook like button in web page 1 facebook like button - do you know if web user likes your page 0 Check if a user likes my page via website -1 how to hide content until user likes your page without fbml? 0 how to check if you liked fan page with php without app access token 0 javascript detect if the user liked a page -1 How to check a facebook Page is liked by a user? 0 Can I make an app available only to people that like a facebook page? see more linked questions Related 1944How do you check for an empty string in JavaScript?1006Trigger a button click with JavaScript on the Enter key in a text box6261How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?2960How do I check if an array includes an object in JavaScript?1649Modify the URL without reloading the page3677How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?7103How to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?478Updating address bar with new URL without hash or reloading the page1690How to check for “undefined” in JavaScript?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions what's a circus like? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? System that manages employee data for managers Running a shell script when "/bin/sh" points to "/bin/bash" How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? QGIS Shapefile warps when zooming out What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Who is considered to be the caster of the spell coming from a triggered Spell Glyph? Speed of two trains travelling side by side Mount fails in shell script Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis css trouble using visualforce renderas PDF What is a Green Word? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? The length of coil winding on cylinder. PATHEXT .COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC;.PY;.PYW . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. For example - this is ALLOWED: "Like Us to see the competition entry form". I still post this code, though (almost) the same thing can also be seen in another post by ifaour. PROCESSORLEVEL 6 . If you parse that signedrequest you can get some info about the user including if they've liked the page or not. CommonProgramW6432 C:Program FilesCommon Files . I saw this working this few hours ago and now I always got 'false' as callback 5a02188284
how do i download facebook on samsung galaxy s4i.p hacker in facebookvalentine apps on facebookfacebook browsing appcomo quitar el boton de agregar en facebookhow to facebook account privatechat availability settings on facebook androidfacebook messenger free download for nokia n97 minilogin google facebooktaille image application facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BoB - Band of Brothers Index du Forum -> Informations BoB -> Demandes de Matchs / BoB Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006